Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sept. 24, 2008

So how is everyone. Thanks for all the letters i got this week they were great. Also thanks for the big card from the block party it looked like ya'll had a grand ole time i loved those parties so thanks for thinking of me.

Big news is our baptism is off. Just some things to work out so it was pushed back for a while but i'm confident Matt will be baptised eventually.

I went on an exchange with the District Leader. His name is Elder Burnette he is way cool. It was good to have an expirience of missionary work with another missionary we tracted and had an appointment. It was fun to have some change and we even found a new investigator i'm excited for that appointment she seemed intrested so i'll let youknow.

Transfers are next week so thats big i'll be getting a new companion maybe staying here but you never know. I love olney so i hope i do but we'll see. I love Elder brooks and have learned so much from him. I'm so grateful i was given such a hard working, obediant, strong missionary to start me off right. He is such a great guy i love him. Well Sorry short letter it will be bigger next well maybe not with transfers but i will the week after for sure. thanks all i love you bye.

PS. A note to the family. If you are family and havent writter me i expect a letter soon. I want to hear from ALL of you it doens't count for you if someone else writes me!!!

No comments: