Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 15, 2008

Hey Family and friends,

Hey all I hope you are doing well and hope all is well for you. I heard Grandpas funeral went well and i'm happy you all are doing well with that.

So this week the biggest news is Otho is hopefully being baptized on the 26th so thats like aweek and a half away so thats sweet!! He had an awesome expirience reading one morning and since then he just seems to know its true. I am so happy he took the steps to find out if its true He will be such a great member.


Matt is doing well and has not missed a day of church since we met with him. I'm so excited for him he will be baptized in january sometime I am so impressed by him. He is the man.

We have been tracting a lot this week and its hard on the body but i see the need for it. We met a man named Kahn and i'm so excited to meet with him he seemed very intrested. SO tracting does pay off after a while.
Elder Chang made me Ramen Noodle with egg it was so weird. ha ha Those crazy asains have weird food ha ha. well thats it for this week i hope you all are doing good. keep writing me and if you havent' written me do it, do it now ha ha love you all bye.


Hey more coming in a minute

No comments: