Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Note from Mom

So I have not had anything new really to put on the blog, I will have to pry some pictures out of Ammon, he did send some of his apt. He was not in any of them though. Perhaps I will still put them on, after all it was fun for me to see how he is living...what he is living with and where and all. So keep an eye on the blog, I will try to do these pictures of the apartment this week. Ammon will have to learn to put himself in these pictures. It would have been more fun to the see the kitchen if he was at the sink doing some dishes, I think that would be great fun to see him doing dishes! So not really much else to add, except I know that my boy is doing great, he is loving from what I can tell, every second of his mission. Sure there are things he doesn't like doing as much as he likes other things, but his head and heart are in the right place and he knows that ALL the work must be done and his attitude is good about it. I will ask him for more pictures today in my weekly email to him. All of you take care and enjoy the updates.

No comments: