Wednesday, September 17, 2008

August 27, 2008

Hey everybody,

So thanks for the letters to all who have written me I appreciate it. College starts pretty soon back there in Utah so for those about to rock i salute you. Ha ha. BYU football is about to start I'm not gonna lie I really wish i could watch but i'll be able to watch general confrence so who needs football ha ha.

So the big news of the week is that we have two baptism dates! One on the 21 of september and one on the 27 of september with Matt Demmitt and Otho Stuart Yay!!! I'm so excited their lives have already been blessed for their efforts and it will become even greater for them as they enter into the church that is ordained by God.

We have been tracting a lot and teaching we tract about 4-5 hours a day I've learned so much from it and my legs are getting really strong too. One thing i have learned is that what seperates our church from all the others is that we have the priesthood of God. We have the power to use that. As talked about in Jacob 4:6 (i think) we can command in the name of Christ and the very tees obey us. I love knowing we have the power of God on our side and i've seen the miracles that have come because of the power and will of God.

Alright continuing my favorite scripture i read this week is D&C 6:34,36 its really good so look it up. Like right now, Why aren't you looking it up seriously stop reading and look up the dang scripture ha ha just kidding. So 70 is coming to do a zone conference pretty exciting don't know who yet but it should be good.

I'm lov'in the weather out here we have had a really mild summer and its great for tracting. Oh i finally figured out the key to tracting ideas i know i wrote i wasn't loving it and if anyone had suggestions to email me but i figured it out thanks to preach my gospel i realized i could pray for an attitude change and i would receive it so I did and i love tracting now i mean i'd rather be teaching but its good to be able to talk to people and try to find those elect individuals who will hear God's word and know its truth. well I don't have much to say this week but yeah i'll talk to you all next week see ya

No comments: