Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meet my Companion


After arriving in DC and doing a temple session it was back to the mission home in Potomac, Maryland. Ammon's first companion is Elder Brooks, he has been out for nearly 5 months now and is Ammon's trainer. Ammon says he is awesome and has learned a lot from him. They are in Olney Maryland, if you look at the map at the very bottom of this blog you can Olney at the top part of his mission (in the gray area) Olney is about as far North as you can go and stay in his mission area. Ammon says it is a tough area, but they have a great Ward Mission Leader who works hard and is getting them some great contacts. I think we are pretty much caught up, a rudementary sort of way, I will add new things each week if nothing more than Ammon's weekly letter home. Keep watching for new pictures and more information. Feel free to email me if you want to ask any questions or want me to pass something on to Ammon. He of course would love to hear from you. Look for his Mission Address here on the Blog.


2 comments:

Melanie Peterson said...

I love it Evie! I'm adding this address to my blog :) Mel

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Eve! You're new to the blogging world and your blog is ten times better looking than mine! Good job! It's so great to see pics of Ammon. I need to send him a letter. I'm such a slacker! He looks so happy.