Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Beginning






I started this blog and was a little ahead of myself, I admit I didn't know what I was doing, I am certainly no expert yet, but have figured out a few things so I am backing up a bit to start from the beginning. The Call, Washington DC North Mission! Ammon was kind of hoping for a spanish speaking mission, but after he read where HIS mission was to be, it was all HIS, he was extremely excited and very happy in fact to be speaking English. He was excited to in his words, "hit the ground running". He entered the MTC on June 18, 2008.



It was definately a day of mixed emotion for Mom, as you all know he was my right hand man from the day he was born at 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 21.5" long until the day he left at 6'6" and 245 lbs. Takes a lot of love to grow them that big! He loved the MTC and his companion there, his name was Elder Hall from Idaho, Elder Medina and Elder Hall got along very well and made the most of their MTC time. They studied hard and worked hard and went to DC together and parted on July 8th for their separate areas.







No comments: